Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Are the powerbeat pros noise canceling? Do they block noise on an airplane?
- Asked by Randy J from Burlington
- Flag as inappropriate Are the powerbeat pros noise canceling? Do they block noise on an airplane?
Do the powerbeats pro cancel wind?
- Asked by Emily R from Kaneohe
- Flag as inappropriate Do the powerbeats pro cancel wind?
No answers yet
Can I swim with this earphones?
- Asked by Ubada M. O. B from Middletown
- Flag as inappropriate Can I swim with this earphones?
Can you switch earphones off when not in case.
I often take my powerbeats pro out without the case and leave them in my pocket. The battery will drain throughout the day even when I'm not playing anything and they are disconnected from my phone. I assume this is because they are listening for a new connection. Is there a way to completely switch them off without having the case with me?
- Asked by David G
- Flag as inappropriate Can you switch earphones off when not in case.
No answers yet
Will Siri read messages on Powerbeats pro wireless earphones?
- Asked by Forever L from Wilmington
- Flag as inappropriate Will Siri read messages on Powerbeats pro wireless earphones?
Do the PowerBeats Pro earphones and case battery levels appear on the iphone like they do for the Airpods when the case is opened?
Battery level monitor
Have they got Bluetooth 5.0 ?
Also, is there a "find my earphone" type feature like on the AirPods?
- Asked by Massimiliano S from London
- Flag as inappropriate Have they got Bluetooth 5.0 ?
Can the connecting cord be removed?
Can the cord that connects the left and the right sides be removed without affecting the quality of the earphones?
- Asked by James R from Cleveland
- Flag as inappropriate Can the connecting cord be removed?
I have two iCloud accounts for private and work devices (both laptop + iPhone). Can I use the earphone with all devices?
Is it also possible to easily switch between all devices?
Are the Powerbeats Pro Waterproof?
Are the Powerbeats Pro Waterproof. I have a friend that have his previous earphones in the washing machine by accident and unfortunately did not survive :-( Thanks,
- Asked by Eduardo M from Fleming Island
- Flag as inappropriate Are the Powerbeats Pro Waterproof?
Can these be worn inside a steam shower?
I have always thought it would be great to listen to music while sitting in my steam shower but due to the loud noise level caused by the steam being produced inside the shower, playing music outside of the shower is not practical. However if these are safe and won't be damaged in a heavy steam shower, I could leave my iPhone outside the shower and listen to my music via a product like this. Please advise.
- Asked by Steven B from Howell
- Flag as inappropriate Can these be worn inside a steam shower?
Does the speaker rest on your ear or do you have to push it all the way into your ear canal?
I've been watching reviews on YouTube but could not find any mention of how you're suppose to put it on. Do you just place it resting on your ear canal or do you have to push it all the way in to create a secure fit? I'm hoping the answer is both so that you can rest it on our ear canal when in quiet places and during phone calls, while you can also push it into your ear canal to seal off outside noises when in noisy places like commuting.
- Asked by Iskandar M from Kuala Lumpur
- Flag as inappropriate Does the speaker rest on your ear or do you have to push it all the way into your ear canal?