Questions & Answers for Belkin Micro-USB to USB Cable with Lightning Adapter
4 Questions + 1 Answer
4 Questions from the Community
Will this cable connect to an Apple TV (2nd and 3rd generation)?
- Asked by Mark T from Salt Spring Island
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this cable connect to an Apple TV (2nd and 3rd generation)?)
No - the cable is USB to micro-USB and there is an attached adapter that you fit over the micro-USB plug which turns it into a lightning cable tip. It's not a cable with 2 ends (micro-USB and lightning).
- Answered by Stephen I
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (can you use this cable to charge iOS device and micro usb enabled device at the same time?)
is this the usb cable I need to restore my Apple TV 2nd Gen. (Pwr & Data)
- Asked by Michael M from St.sauveur
- Flag as inappropriate (is this the usb cable I need to restore my Apple TV 2nd Gen. (Pwr & Data))