Questions & Answers for Belkin Micro-USB to USB Cable with Lightning Adapter
5 Questions + 3 Answers
5 Questions from the Community
as this charger for a iPhone 6 Plus
just wondering about it
- Asked by Natosha W from Johnstown
- Flag as inappropriate (as this charger for a iPhone 6 Plus)
No , it wil Not damage your iPhone . Infact I use my iPad charger to charge my iPhone . iPad charger is 2.1 amp and it charges my phone faster !
- Answered by Haitham I from Abu Dhabi
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (as this charger for a iPhone 6 Plus)
No - the cable is USB to micro-USB and there is an attached adapter that you fit over the micro-USB plug which turns it into a lightning cable tip. It's not a cable with 2 ends (micro-USB and lightning).
- Answered by Stephen I
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (can you use this cable to charge iOS device and micro usb enabled device at the same time?)
Will this cable connect to an Apple TV (2nd and 3rd generation)?
- Asked by Mark T from Salt Spring Island
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this cable connect to an Apple TV (2nd and 3rd generation)?)
is this the usb cable I need to restore my Apple TV 2nd Gen. (Pwr & Data)
- Asked by Michael M from St.sauveur
- Flag as inappropriate (is this the usb cable I need to restore my Apple TV 2nd Gen. (Pwr & Data))