Questions & Answers for Belkin USB-A to USB-C Cable (USB 3.1)
7 Questions from the Community
Will this cable enable me to connect my iPad Pro 11" to a regular Desktop computer's USB ports?
Have the iPad Pro 11" and I have a huge library of ITunes songs in the ITunes Cloud. I want to download those to my new iPad but haven't been able to find a USB cable for the iPad that fits the regular old school USB ports on my desktop PC.
- Asked by Judy R from Spokane
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this cable enable me to connect my iPad Pro 11" to a regular Desktop computer's USB ports?)
It sure can, however most power banks only deliver 2.4amps (12W) whilst the MacBook needs 29W (3.0amps). Even high end powerbank only deliver 15W (3.0amps). If you are going to charge this from a powerbank I'd suggest a high capacity one, at least over 10,000mah (which will give you 50% charge and one that has 15W fast charge (try mophie and anker).
- Answered by John H from Brisbane
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Could this be used to charge the new MacBook from a portable powerbank (with a USB-A port)?)
Can I use this to connect my thunderbolt2 MacBook to a USB-C monitor?
I have a 2014 MacBook Pro and I need to connect it to an ASUS MB169C+ portable monitor which is USBC.
- Asked by Ritu R from Mysore
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this to connect my thunderbolt2 MacBook to a USB-C monitor?)
Can this cable be used to charge the MacBook Pro with Touch Bar 15" from an iMac (it needs at least 87W to charge)
The new MacBook Pro with Touch Bar (late 2016) required 87W to be charged. I'm interesting to know if this cable will provide this enough Watts when connected to an iMac
If I have a portable charger with only USB Type A and B ports, can I use this to charge the new MacBook which uses USB-C to charge?
No answers yet