Questions & Answers for SteelSeries Nimbus Wireless Gaming Controller
24 Questions from the Community
Will this work with Minecraft Pe on a iPad Air 2
- Asked by Sandra F from Ferntree Gully
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with Minecraft Pe on a iPad Air 2)
Yes it does
- Answered by Niklas S from Hampton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Will this work with Minecraft Pe on a iPad Air 2)
Does it work with VR Apps?
Does this conroller wotk with the iPhone SE and can I use it with VR applications?
- Asked by Nancy H from Harvard
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work with VR Apps?)
Is this controller compatible with Steam?
It would be amazing if this controller works with Steam.
- Asked by William B from Cedar Park
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this controller compatible with Steam?)
It works on few of the games I have tried but steam games may have difficulties recognizing all the buttons! And the other major problem is with the steering! Just a light and short pressure on steering joy stick rotates the steering wheel fully, but when the keyboard is in control of the steering, it turns the wheels very smooth and slightly AS IN REAL WORLD.
I have the same problem with the Nimbus controller on my AppleTV games too, the steering is AWFUL. If I use the AppleTV controller, slight rotation of the controller, turns the steering wheel slightly!!
(I will refer this issue to Steelseries company ASAP, they may consider it for the future update of the controller firmware)
- Answered by Seyednezamaddin A
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Is this controller compatible with Steam?)