Questions & Answers for Gamevice Controller for iPad mini
26 Questions from the Community
Does this work similar to a bluetooth device with regards to how it is handled?
I have a streaming application called REMOTR which streams games from my gaming PC to my IOS device (iphone 6s) it supports the use of bluetooth controllers etc which i assume would work as a bluetooth Xinput device of somekind
Has anyone tested this? It would be as simple as installing remotr on both your PC and your IOS device, launching a game such as GTA V or any game and testing it.
OR alternatively if anyone knows how this is handled, im quite sure if it is handled as Xinput it would work. I just don't want to spend that kind of money and it not work!
- Asked by James S
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work similar to a bluetooth device with regards to how it is handled?)
Does this obstruct the iPad camera or sensors?
Since the Gamevice surrounds the ends of the iPad, does it affect the camera, microphone(s) or sensors?
- Asked by Brian S from Toronto
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this obstruct the iPad camera or sensors?)
Can you use it as a gaming controller to play games on Apple TV?
- Asked by Matt J from Los Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use it as a gaming controller to play games on Apple TV?)
What games can we play with this controller?
- Asked by Coral H from Rialto
- Flag as inappropriate (What games can we play with this controller?)
Does it work with game Emulators
I have a few emulators would this controller be Compatible with any emulators?
- Asked by Rosendo R from Inglewood
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work with game Emulators)