Questions & Answers for Bose® SoundLink® Revolve Bluetooth Speaker
8 Questions from the Community
is that a 220v or 110v charging?
- Asked by Irene Z from Burnaby
- Flag as inappropriate (is that a 220v or 110v charging?)
The input on the charger which comes with the speaker is 100 - 240volts so it will be the same unit for most countries. Mine was supplied with 2 plug attachments. I am in the UK and mine had the UK and the European options. If you are in the US and purchase the speaker in the US then it will be the same charger unit but the plug attachment will be suited to your region.
- Answered by David C
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (is that a 220v or 110v charging?)
does it work with a MacBook pro?
- Asked by Jeffrey L from Sun City
- Flag as inappropriate (does it work with a MacBook pro?)
Yes, it works with a Macbook Pro, Imac and iPod. You will need to pair the Bose Soundlink with your Macbook Pro (see Bose instructions).
- Answered by David C
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (does it work with a MacBook pro?)
Mic quality for phone calls?
Can people hear you clearly of you use this for blue tooth phone calls? iPhone 7 and iPhone 8
- Asked by Sandra H from Red Bluff
- Flag as inappropriate (Mic quality for phone calls?)
Will the microphone connect via bluetooth as well as a speaker for a MacBook?
I am thinking about buy this for my home office to double up as a conference speaker. I see it works with a phone as a speaker and microphone, but most of my calls are via my MacBook Pro on UC (WebEx, Skype and Fuze).
So when I connect via bluetooth, will it connect both the speaker and the microphone?
- Asked by Nicholas L
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the microphone connect via bluetooth as well as a speaker for a MacBook?)
I would like to link this to a data projector to show films on a wall. Will I require two of these to get stereo sound?
As a Bluetooth device, how is this compatible with iPod Classic 160GB (2009)? Is this through the USB port, or how, otherwise? Thank you
No answers yet
Will this speaker work with Samsung 4K TV?
- Asked by Beverly W from Virginia Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this speaker work with Samsung 4K TV?)