Questions & Answers for Bose® SoundLink® Revolve+ Bluetooth Speaker
5 Questions from the Community
Is the REVOLVE+ in fact ONLY bluetooth or does it do a wireless wifi connection too?
I guess after reading the Bose website and your Bose product descriptions I am a bit confused. On the Bose site they state that this speaker is ONLY bluetooth connection compatible and that in party mode you may pair a max of 2 of these models together ONLY on a single bluetooth connection.
Now, tonight, I see your Revolve+ speaker description has been modified to the of "bluetooth, wireles...." compatible.
So will someone please clarify this. I wish that this speaker WAS wifi ready because I am looking to install a whole house, multi room wireless audio system.....
If you do not think Bose is what I should be after, then just flat out tell me who makes the highest quality sounding truly wireless multi room systems?????
I appreciate your help,
- Asked by Anonymous
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the REVOLVE+ in fact ONLY bluetooth or does it do a wireless wifi connection too?)
will this speaker pair with an Android Device? Samsung S9+ to be specific.
- Asked by Andres I from Cicago
- Flag as inappropriate (will this speaker pair with an Android Device? Samsung S9+ to be specific.)
Yes, Charging cradle sold separately.
- Answered by Jerome L from Edmonton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Does this speaker have the ability to charge with a charging cradle instead of the USB cable?)
can i use this speaker to play sound through my imac
- Asked by Steve S from Pickering
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use this speaker to play sound through my imac)
Yes you can.
- Answered by Niall M
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (can i use this speaker to play sound through my imac)