Questions & Answers for Moshi USB-C to DisplayPort Cable
4 Questions from the Community
Is the USB C in also Thunderbolt 3 in?
Hello! I use the LG UltraFine 5k monitor and would like to know if this would work from DisplayPort out to the thunderbolt 3 in for at least video and sound support. Do you know if this works?
- Asked by Daniel S from Brooklyn
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the USB C in also Thunderbolt 3 in?)
Compatible with new 2018 MacBook Air?
- Asked by John H from Milpitas
- Flag as inappropriate (Compatible with new 2018 MacBook Air?)
Yes, this cable is fully compatible with the 2018 MacBook Air!
- Answered by Lukas E from Moshi
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Compatible with new 2018 MacBook Air?)
Does this cable support DisplayPort 1.4?
I have a late 2016 MacBook Pro that can support DisplayPort alternate mode. I am keen to maximise the viewing experience and my BenQ EX3501R is able to support a DisplayPort 1.4.
- Asked by Arthur D from Melbourne
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this cable support DisplayPort 1.4?)
I spent 1hr with apple support to be told that a 2018 (13) MBP could not be connected to a DisplayPort 1.2 4k Monitor @ 60Hz-will this enable that?
2018 MBP DisplayPort 1.2 4K 60Hz Monitor