Questions & Answers for Linksys Velop Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi System (3-pack)
22 Questions + 35 Answers
22 Questions from the Community
It depends on the layout of your house, location of the router, and distance to your garage. If the garage is 20ft from your office, and that's where the router is, then yes. If your garage is 100ft away and your router is on the second or third floors of a house, it still may, but it will be extremely weak.
- Answered by Joseph B from Honolulu
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Will this work in a detached garage? Meaning will it supply wifi to the garage using the other two in the house?)
Do these require an Ethernet to connect or can you use WiFi?
- Asked by Cheryl D from Saint Charles
- Flag as inappropriate (Do these require an Ethernet to connect or can you use WiFi?)
Download the APP... Plug the first node into your ISP’s router with an Ethernet cable... then follow the APP instructions. Easy Peasy.
- Answered by Clarence R, G from Alexandria
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Do these require an Ethernet to connect or can you use WiFi?)