Questions & Answers for DJI Osmo Pocket Camera
3 Questions from the Community
Sorry I don’t understand- it says this can be used as a standalone camera, but mentions nothing about memory. What is the storage capacity?
How/where does this camera store the photos and videos? How much memory is built in? Or does it require inserting cards or connecting to the Cloud or what?
- Asked by Kathryn M from Ann Arbor
- Flag as inappropriate (Sorry I don’t understand- it says this can be used as a standalone camera, but mentions nothing about memory. What is the storage capacity?)
No answers yet
The internal microphone is located next to the control buttons, it will pickup sound but is not great for concerts. I would suggest utilizing the 3.5mm and getting a rhode external microphone. When vlogging the internal microphone is phenomenal.
- Answered by Kaleb N from Grapevine
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (How well does it record sound at concerts? Does it do well in very loud environments?)
is the product water resistant ?
- Asked by David M from Brisbane
- Flag as inappropriate (is the product water resistant ?)
It would be in the available accessory case designed for underwater use.
- Answered by Ernie F from Santa Cruz
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (is the product water resistant ?)