Questions & Answers for OtterBox Statement Series Case with Leather for iPhone XS Max - Lucent Jade
2 Questions from the Community
Does this have a protective screen?
I am trying to find a phone case for my iPhone Xs Max that already has a protective screen. An help?
- Asked by Elizabeth M from Palmdale
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this have a protective screen?)
No, but it does have raised a raise lip around edge
- Answered by Russell M from Lexington
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Does this have a protective screen?)
Not really, I have the Belkin BOOST↑UP™ Wireless Charging Stand 10W for Apple, Samsung, LG and Sony and when I try to charger my iPhone Xs Max I realized that overnight it only charged 30% or less of my iPhone battery. It charges really really slow, but the charger led lights white like the charging is just fine and optimal, but it takes forever to charge and after one hour you don't see a 5-10% increase in your battery. But if you remove the case than the wireless charging works just fine as expected. I really wanted that at least the iPhone or the charger would let me know that something is wrong with the charging due to the thickness of the case, but it does't show any error in the iPhone screen or the charger LED at all and you are fooled thinking your iPhone charging is doing just fine when it ain't!!!!! This case is kind thick, I don't really think it's optimal for wireless charging I guess....
- Answered by Franco G from Campo Grande
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Can you use wireless charger with this case ???)