Questions & Answers for Microsoft Office 365 Personal (12-month Subscription; 1 Person)
5 Questions + 3 Answers
5 Questions from the Community
Yes, if you are willing to get updates and patches and real-time support. As, technologies are evolving so fast, it's decided thus, to keep the users hassle free.
- Answered by Tamzid Hussain Khan C
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (When the 12- month subscription is over , do I have to pay for it all over again?)
I had an earlier version of Office for Mac and I just got a new MacBook and Microsoft is making me buy a new subscription because they say my old one was for “one device only”. You’d best check with Microsoft.
- Answered by Julia F from Valley Center
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (What happens if my current Mac dies, and I get a replacement Mac, does this subscription work for the new Mac too?)
Will the subscription stop after 12 months? No more direct debits from my bank account automatically or should I stop the subscription myself?
- Asked by Myrthe C from Haverigg
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the subscription stop after 12 months? No more direct debits from my bank account automatically or should I stop the subscription myself?)
No answers yet
Is this version of Word 64 bit?
- Asked by Blaine B from Earlysville
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this version of Word 64 bit?)