Questions & Answers for Microsoft Office 365 Personal (12-month Subscription; 1 Person)
7 Questions + 5 Answers
7 Questions from the Community
I contacted Apple chat because I had same question--Tristan said yes.
- Answered by Earl B from Williamsburg
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (If Microsoft Office 365 Personal is installed on an iMac with two user logins, can both logins use the programs?)
Can this one key code cover each of my devices (PC, iPad, and Macbook)? Or do I have to purchase the multi-user version?
I use a home PC, Macbook and iPad for classes. I need this program on all. Do I have to have a multi-user package or can I use the same single user version for each of my devices?
- Asked by Victor B from Paris
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this one key code cover each of my devices (PC, iPad, and Macbook)? Or do I have to purchase the multi-user version?)
Yes, if you are willing to get updates and patches and real-time support. As, technologies are evolving so fast, it's decided thus, to keep the users hassle free.
- Answered by Tamzid Hussain Khan C
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (When the 12- month subscription is over , do I have to pay for it all over again?)
Is this version of Word 64 bit?
- Asked by Blaine B from Earlysville
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this version of Word 64 bit?)
I had an earlier version of Office for Mac and I just got a new MacBook and Microsoft is making me buy a new subscription because they say my old one was for “one device only”. You’d best check with Microsoft.
- Answered by Julia F from Valley Center
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (What happens if my current Mac dies, and I get a replacement Mac, does this subscription work for the new Mac too?)