Questions & Answers for Incase Compact Sleeve in Flight Nylon for 16” MacBook Pro and 15” MacBook Pro
3 Questions from the Community
Will the 16 inch MacBook Pro fit as well?
- Asked by Noam S from Montreal
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the 16 inch MacBook Pro fit as well?)
TL;DR- No, Not recommended.
I got mine and tried to fit in the MBP 16'. During the first try, I got to know they're just rebranding the old product for 15' and trying to make it work. It is a very tight fit. Putting it in and removing it has to be done with more effort. You will be able to close the zip. But it is very near enough to the MBP body to potentially scratch it.
I've been using it for the past 4 days while I ordered a different one. On using it does gets a little bit stretched out. You 'can' make it work, especially keeping in mind, how it keeps it compact, but not advisable.
I'm returning mine.
- Answered by Tejas M
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Will the 16 inch MacBook Pro fit as well?)
will a macbook air retina 13" with a incase hardshell fit in?
- Asked by Cristina A from Medley
- Flag as inappropriate (will a macbook air retina 13" with a incase hardshell fit in?)
Yes, the 13' fits perfectly with a hard shell!
- Answered by James D from Oak Brook
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (will a macbook air retina 13" with a incase hardshell fit in?)
Will the charger fit in the front pocket?
- Asked by Mahaley H from Columbus
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the charger fit in the front pocket?)
No, it won't. The pocket is very flat and flush against the main body of the sleeve, and the fabric is not at all stretchy. It's only good for a thin pad of paper. The charger is about 3/4 of an inch thick, and it just DOESN'T FIT.
However-- in some brick-and-mortar Apple stores, they sell a matching zippered pouch that would easily accommodate the charger and its cord, plus a bunch of USB-C adapters, thumb drives or SD cards, and even a few pens and other stuff.
I wish I had purchased the matching pouch when I had the chance. My husband talked me out of it -- he didn't think it was worth the money. In retrospect, it most certainly would have been worth it.
- Answered by Eve B from Boynton Beach
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Will the charger fit in the front pocket?)