Questions & Answers for Lightning Digital AV Adapter
184 Questions from the Community
will this work for a Logitech wireless mouse... or other mice?
- Asked by Harland B from Dallas
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work for a Logitech wireless mouse... or other mice?)
Can I use this adaptor with my macbook? If nor, which one do I use to connect to a projector? I have a Macbook, model A1278. Thanks
No answers yet
I'm a big fan of gta and I have them all in my iPhone 6 plus does anyone know if the av adaptor will work with playing them on my TV
Will the Lightning Digital AV Adapter mirror skype from my iPhone 5 onto my HD telly? I want to use my phone as the webcam to view skype on my telly.
No answers yet
Will it work on iPhone running iOS 8.1.2
- Asked by Martin M
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it work on iPhone running iOS 8.1.2)
Can you stream the NRL 2014 app through the Lightning Digital AV Adapter
- Asked by Isabella V from Burleigh Heads
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you stream the NRL 2014 app through the Lightning Digital AV Adapter)
will this adapter work with a new Mac Pro to my Asus PB278 hi res display?
- Asked by Robert P from Lindenhurst
- Flag as inappropriate (will this adapter work with a new Mac Pro to my Asus PB278 hi res display?)
Can u watch sky mobile app ( not sky go app ) with the iphone 5s lighting adapter on a hdtv?
People have said you cannot use this adapter for sky go, i just got the sky sports channels through vodafone and was wonderin if the Sky mobile app worked with this adapter? Has anyone tried it? Thanks in advance
would this cable work for when I want to use ZWIFT and show it on my TV
- Asked by John Stephen M
- Flag as inappropriate (would this cable work for when I want to use ZWIFT and show it on my TV)
Will this work on ios9?
I just want to know if this will work on IOS9, as there have been some threads saying it stopped after ios8. Not sure just checking as I just updated.
I have all the new compatible devices, but want to know if the upgrade might not let it work.
- Asked by Ged J
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work on ios9?)
I have found the answer to be both yes and no. While watching youtube clips in Safari, once the iPhone running IOS 9.1 goes into auto lock the video-out cuts out. You have to unlock the device for the adapter to kick back in. I have yet to find a post detailing a work around for this. This problem did seem to arise once we started using IOS9 ...never happened prior to that.
- Answered by Daniel Q from Thousand Oaks
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Will this work on ios9?)
what's the "difference's?.. between a digital AV adapter & a digital AV lightening adapter. I have an iPad Air and want to watch programs etc. via tv
No answers yet
Can I connect to Home Theatre system
Connectin iPhone 6 Plus to LG home theatre systems
- Asked by Paul Deepak E
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect to Home Theatre system)
Will this adapter work with my iMac 27" Late 2015 model?
- Asked by Joe H from Frederick
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adapter work with my iMac 27" Late 2015 model?)