Questions & Answers for iPhone 8 Plus / 7 Plus Leather Case - Saddle Brown
5 Questions + 5 Answers
5 Questions from the Community
is the case water and damage proof
- Asked by Deidre J from Fort Frances
- Flag as inappropriate (is the case water and damage proof)
It’s a open-faced leather slip case, so although it is splash-resistant it certainly isn’t even remotely waterproof.
You can keep it splash-resistant by occasionally applying a suitable leather polish, and really work it in to any scuffed or scratched areas.
That last advice answers the second part of your question: like all leather it will scuff, scratch and dent in use. Some owners appreciate the distressed look, just like on old leather-bound books and luggage. The case offers a small but significant amount of impact protection to the phone, but it’s mostly to protect the phone from scrapes and scratches.
If you want a fully water-resistant and damage-resistant case then buy a chunky armoured case like some
of the Otterbox models. If you just need a simple slip case which will not get damaged by water and which resists scratches and scrapes more strongly then buy the Apple silicone case or a similar one from other suppliers.
- Answered by Robert C
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (is the case water and damage proof)
Can you tell me how much the case weigh?
- Asked by Andy L from Toronto
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you tell me how much the case weigh?)
Is this case real genuine leather?
- Asked by Jamie S from Mcdonough
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this case real genuine leather?)
The case is made out of real genuine European leather.
- Answered by Chris B from Beavercreek
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Is this case real genuine leather?)