USB-C to Lightning Cable (1 m)
Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with Lightning connector to your USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) enabled Mac and iPad Pro for syncing and charging.
You can also use this cable with your Apple 29W, 30W, 61W, or 87W USB-C Power Adapter to charge your iOS device, and even take advantage of the fast-charging feature on select iPhone and iPad Pro models.
Compatible with the following Mac and iPad Pro models:
12-inch MacBook, 13-inch MacBook Air with Retina display, 13-inch MacBook Pro - Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), 15-inch MacBook Pro - Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), 21.5-inch iMac - Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), 27-inch iMac - Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), iMac Pro, Mac mini - Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), 11-inch iPad Pro, and 12.9-inch iPad Pro (3rd Generation)
What’s in the Box
Apple USB-C to Lightning Cable (1 m)
- iPad Air (3rd generation)
- iPad mini (5th generation)
- 11-inch iPad Pro
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation)
- 10.5-inch iPad Pro
- iPad (7th generation)
- iPad (6th generation)
- iPad (5th generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st generation)
- iPad Pro 9.7-inch
- iPad mini 4
- iPad mini 3
- iPad mini 2
- iPad mini (1st generation)
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Air (1st generation)
- MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, Early 2015–2017)
- MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2018 and later)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016 and later)
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016 and later)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2019)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2017)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2019)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017)
- iMac Pro (2017 and later)
- Mac mini (2018)
- iPod touch (7th generation)
- iPod touch (6th generation)
- iPod touch (5th generation)
- iPod nano (7th generation)
Answers from the community
I want the fastest charging and data syncing cable that is compatible with iPhone 7. Which one is best?
- Asked by Lauren M from Orange Park
- on 15 Oct. 2019
Can I use this cord as a way to make a duel monitor with my MacBook Air and iPad Pro?
- Asked by Ashley A from West sacramento
- on 11 Jul. 2019
Will this work charging my iphone on a Dell/PC laptop with thunderbolt 3 connection? Thanks
- Asked by Alexander H from Norrköping
- on 6 Aug. 2019
Will this damage my phone battery if I connect the USB-c end to my 87w laptop block and the other end to my iPhone 6s?
- Asked by Bryce O from Albuquerque
- on 22 Dec. 2018
Can I charge iPad with my iPhone, not the other way around with the usb c to lightning cable?
- Asked by William G from Beaufort
- on 4 Mar. 2019
No, charging will only go from the usb-c device to the lightning device.
- Answered by Andrew B from Knoxville
- on 24 May 2019
What is the max power current this cable can carry on? Is it 3A or 2.4A?
- Asked by QuangDiep N from Sydney
- on 8 Feb. 2019
It’s not disclosed anywhere how much current that cable can carry, but is should be up to 5a at 20v It’s not disclosed anywhere how much current that cable can carry, but is should be up to 5a at 20v if it follows the guidelines of usb-c power delivery. But what I’m sure of is that is carries atleast 3,5a at 9v (my own test result with an iPhone X and an iPhone Xs smart battery case combined fast charging)
- Answered by Santeri M from Oulu
- on 23 Feb. 2019