Is this compatible with last year's Roli light block? I.e. can I connect the new one with last year's one? Thanks!
2 Answers from the Community
Yep! Connects through the DNA connectors manually or you can use them simultaneously via Bluetooth connection on the device
- Answered by Remi O from Vaucluse
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes, this is compatible. Although this one is a little bit taller, the magnetic DNA connectors still line up perfectly. You can use this with the older Lightpad Block and the Live, Loop, Touch and Seaboard Blocks.
- Answered by Kenneth D from Puyallup
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
what is the warranty for this power adapter? My first one lasted less than a year.
- Asked by Laurie E from Chicago
- 25 Mar. 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (what is the warranty for this power adapter? My first one lasted less than a year.)
Apple 60W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter
Will this case fit last year's iPad Pro model too?
- Asked by William K from North Wales
- 6 Jun. 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this case fit last year's iPad Pro model too?)
- Asked about: Leather Sleeve for 10.5‑inch iPad P…
is this one year subscription ?
- Asked by Kesaven K
- 4 Nov. 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (is this one year subscription ?)
- Asked about: Microsoft Office Home and Student 2…
No answers yet