The Apple Recycling Program offers free and environmentally friendly disposal of your iPod, Apple Watch and any manufacturer’s mobile phone.
Recycle at the Apple Store.
Bring your old iPod to an Apple Store and receive a 10 per cent discount on the purchase of a new iPod.*
Free iPod, Apple Watch and mobile phone recycling.
Apple is committed to responsible environmental citizenship. The recycling program covers your iPod, Apple Watch or any mobile phone. Apple’s recycling program makes it easy for you to help protect the environment.
When the time comes for you to recycle, Apple makes it quick and free.
- Print this label and take it along with your iPod/Apple Watch/mobile phones to your nearest Australia Post location. By printing this label, you accept the Terms and Conditions of the program.
- Australia Post will provide you with appropriate packaging free of charge.
- Mobile phone, Apple Watch and iPod batteries should be completely run down before any items are mailed. This reduces the possibility of items switching on during shipping.
- Any batteries that are detached from the main phone unit should be placed in a separate envelope.
- Batteries that are corroded, leaking or otherwise damaged must not be posted under this program. These batteries can be recycled at an Apple Store. See locations here.