Belkin 4K Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Cable (2 m/6.5 ft.)
Belkin's 4K Mini DisplayPort-to-HDMI cable lets you connect your MacBook to your HDTV and transmit both video and audio.
Easy plug and play
Single cable allows for easy coiling and on–the-go storage
Supports full 4K resolution and audio
What’s in the Box
Belkin 4K Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Cable
Cable length: 2 m/6.5 ft.
Connections: HDMI, Mini DisplayPort
Weight: 99 g
Mfr. Part Number: F2CD077yw2M-APL
UPC or EAN No.: 745883701995
Note: Apple’s one-year limited warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if they are packaged or sold with Apple products. Non–Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer’s warranty provided by the product manufacturer. Please see the product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer’s warranty are in addition to any rights you have under Australian consumer law.
- MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2015–2017)
- MacBook Air (11-inch, Early 2015)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2012–2015)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2012–2015)
- 21.5-inch iMac — Thunderbolt 2
- 27-inch iMac — Thunderbolt 2
- Mac Pro (Late 2013)
- Mac mini (Late 2014)
Answers from the community
Can I use this to daisy chain Apple 27" Thunderbolt Display to a regular IPS HDMI monitor?
- Asked by Derek T from Santa Clara
- on 10 May 2019
is Mini Display Port the same as Thunderbolt Port
- Asked by Allan M from N Providence
- on 18 Mar. 2017
Can i connect xbox 360 to macbook pro with this cable to watch 4K display on retina screen?
- Asked by Amit C from Pune
- on 12 Jan. 2016
can this cable support HDMI output from my camcorder to a 27" Apple Thunderbolt display
- Asked by James C from Pecos
- on 17 Jul. 2015