IK Multimedia iRig Acoustic
Get ready to perform and record live with your guitar in stunning high-definition sound with the IK Multimedia iRig Acoustic and your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. A professional sounding mobile system for musicians on-the-go, the iRig Acoustic and AmpliTube Acoustic app gives you the freedom to play and record from virtually anywhere.
The iRig Acoustic delivers studio-quality sound whilst allowing you to freely move around on stage or in the studio - without feedback or sound alterations. It plugs into your device's headphone input jack with a standard 1/8-inch TRRS cable that allows you to monitor your performance.
AmpliTube Acoustic app
Get ready to rock out and download the free AmpliTube Acoustic app - designed for processing and recording acoustic guitars and ukuleles. Featuring a four-track looper, eight-track recorder/DAW, speed trainer and UltraTuner - AmpliTube has everything you need for a complete mobile music guitar studio.
Acoustic guitar mobile microphone/interface
Works with steel string guitars, classical guitars, ukuleles and more
Studio-quality sound and microphone
Easy installation in seconds - simply clip on and plug in
Mounts securely in the sound hole of your acoustic guitar or ukulele
1/8-inch TRRS output for use with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
1/8-inch headphone or line output
Download the free AmpliTube app designed for processing and recording acoustic guitar and ukuleles
What’s in the Box
iRig Acoustic microphone/interface
Quick Start guide
Height: 1.8 cm/0.74 in.
Length: 3.2 cm/1.27 in.
Width: 3.17 cm/1.25 in.
Weight: 20 g
UPC or EAN No.: 8025813671034
Note: Apple’s one-year limited warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if they are packaged or sold with Apple products. Non–Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer’s warranty provided by the product manufacturer. Please see the product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer’s warranty are in addition to any rights you have under Australian consumer law.
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 5s
- iPod touch (7th generation)
- iPod touch (6th generation)
- iPod touch (5th generation)
Answers from the community
Does the quick guide includes information about the usage of the app?
- Asked by emiliano R from mexicali
- on 23 May 2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
Want the ultimate mobile guitar and bass tone studio?
AmpliTube gives you a massive collection of virtual gear that you can use to practice, play and record with world-class tone anytime and anywhere.
Build your own guitar or bass rig with up to 6 stompbox FX, an amplifier and cabinet with mics. Plug your instrument into your iPhone with one of IK's interfaces like iRig 2 or iR ig HD 2, and get ready to be blown away.
AmpliTube for iPhone gives you 17 stompbox effects, 8 amplifiers, 10 speaker cabinets and 2 mics, a free Loop Drummer Rock groove pack and a 2-track recorder.
You can expand this via a massive library of nearly 150 amps and stompboxes from top brands like Fender™, Ampeg®, Orange®, Mesa/Boogie®, and many more, or unlock the rigs of your heroes with gear from Slash, Dimebag Darrell, Jimi Hendrix, and now Brian May.
Ready to hit the stage? AmpliTube’s Live Mode offers an optimized GUI for live use, with all the settings and controls you need in an easy-to-read format.
Control your virtual rig just like real gear: change presets, trigger FX, loops and more all right from your feet. AmpliTube pairs with iRig Stomp I/O for a powerful all-in-one stage rig, works wirelessly with iRig Blueboard, and supports other MIDI controllers as well.
AmpliTube also offers innovative ways to play, practice and record with an optional Looper, more drum track loops, a full 8-track recorder and DAW-style studio all available for in-app purchase.
Whether it’s at home, in the studio or on stage, AmpliTube is the dream rig you’ve always wanted, in a device that’s always with you!
• Create guitar & bass rigs with up to 6 stomps, 1 amp and 1 cab with 2 mics
• Includes 17 stomps, 8 amps, 10 cabinets and 2 mics
• Expandable with nearly 150 gear models available from Fender™, Ampeg®, Orange®, Mesa/Boogie®, Slash, Dimebag Darrell, Jimi Hendrix and now Brian May
• Live Mode shows your entire rig at a glance, with all the parameters you need on stage easily accessible
• Included 2-track recorder (in-app purchase unlocks up to 8-tracks)
• Studio mode for intuitive DAW-style editing (unlocked via in-app purchase)
• Loop drummer module that plays in sync with the recorder
• Includes speed trainer, metronome and tuner
• Inter-App Audio and AudioBus support
• Project sharing between versions and devices
• Import and play songs as backing tracks from your Music Library or computer
• Export audio via E-mail, SoundCloud or File Sharing
• MIDI controllable and with built-in integration for iRig Stomp I/O, iRig Blueboard and other controllers
• Low-latency for real-time playing