Beddit 3 Sleep Tracker
Beddit 3 Sleep Tracker
The Beddit 3 Sleep Tracker automatically tracks your sleep and works with the Beddit app on your iPhone or iPad to help you achieve better sleep. Unlike activity trackers, Beddit is completely ambient so there’s no need to wear or charge it. The thin, flexible and soft sensor is unnoticeable when placed under the sheet on top of the mattress. It senses and automatically begins tracking when you lie down on the bed — collecting and analysing sleep-related data such as sleep time and efficiency, heart rate, respiration, temperature, movement, snoring, room temperature and room humidity.
Understand your sleep patterns better
The Beddit app delivers personalised insights and customisable sleep coaching to help you improve your sleep. In addition, the Beddit Smart Alarm provides the most accurate method of detecting the optimal time to awaken you from sleep.
How it works
Beddit technology is based upon a scientific principle known as ballistocardiography (BCG), an unobtrusive, non-invasive technique for measuring the mechanical activity of the heart, lungs and other body functions. Each time the heart beats, the acceleration of blood through the circulatory system generates a mechanical impulse that can be measured and analysed. Throughout the night, Beddit tracks each individual heartbeat and respiration cycle. Beddit’s advanced analysis and machine-learning algorithms adapt differently to each body type and provide detailed sleep data.
Automatically tracks sleep as well as heart rate, average resting heart rate, respiration, movement and snoring
Thin, flexible, soft sensor is undetectable when placed under the sheet on top of the mattress
No need to wear anything like activity trackers, sensors or other gadgets
Beddit Sleep Score combines sleep quality and sleep quantity data into one easy-to-understand number
Tracks room temperature and humidity
Works on any bed, any size mattress, and with one or two people in the bed (requires two sensors for tracking two people)
The sensor is removable for travel
Works with Apple Watch to deliver Sleep Score every morning, and track a nap if the Sleep Score was too low
Delivers sleep data to Apple Health app
Did You Notice?
Beddit’s sleep tracking and scoring system was developed in partnership with the Helsinki Sleep Clinic, VitalMed Research Centre and professor Markku Partinen, MD, a leading authority on sleep research.
Apple Recommends For
Tracking your sleep to enhance your health and improve your performance at work, home, school or play.
What’s in the Box
Beddit 3 Sleep Tracker
USB power adapter
Quick start guide
Other Features: Bluetooth, Health App Compatible, Wireless
Bluetooth Compatiblity: Bluetooth 4.0
Height: 0.15 cm / 0.06 in
Length: 80 cm / 31.5 in
Width: 8 cm / 3.1 in
Weight: 139 g / 4.9 oz
Operating System: Requires iOS 8 or later.
Mfr. Part Number: PDK030052
UPC or EAN No.: 6430044901539
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products: One-year replacement
- iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
- iPod touch 5th Generation 16GB
- iPod touch 6th Generation
Answers from the community
Can two of these trackers be used in a king sized bed to monitor the sleep of two people?
- Asked by Philip A from Pottstown
- on 08/01/2017
Yep, says so in the highlights section of the product description.
- Answered by Paul D B from Centerport
- on 12/01/2017
what if i have less than 50 bpm? does it works for that heart rate?
- Asked by CESAR ANTONIO M from San Isidro
- on 14/01/2017
Does the smart alarm on beddit 3 works on Android device? How to interpret the results from my beddit 3?
- Asked by KA CHEE C from Calgary
- on 19/12/2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
Beddit Sleep Tracker
SET OUT TO SOLVE YOUR SLEEP - WITH NOTHING TO WEAR!
Learn about your sleep patterns, connect your daily habits to your sleep quality to make good sleep a habit.
- Just place the unnoticeable Beddit 3 Sleep Tracker on your mattress under your bedsheet and go to sleep - no gadgets to wear, no buttons to push.
- In the morning you’ll get uniquely comprehensive and accurate resu lts, which you can follow over time with long-term trend views to mark your progress.
- Tag and follow daily activities and connect them to nighttime results so you can make make changes and see results. It’s the only system designed to solve sleep, not just track it!
COMPREHENSIVE SLEEP RESULTS
Only Beddit gives you the full picture of your sleep with measurement of:
- Heart rate
- Bedroom temperature and humidity
AMBIENT and AUTOMATIC
Unlike standalone apps and wearable activity trackers, Beddit knows that better sleep starts with not thinking about it
- Nothing to wear: Just place the soft, thin, mattress-gripping sensor under the bedsheet, plug the sensor into an outlet, and sleep naturally. Unlike standalone apps and wearable sleep trackers, there’s nothing to remember wearing, pushing, or charging, and no clunky gadgets cluttering your night stand. Nothing to distract you from sleeping!
- Automatic measurement: Track sleep without pushing any buttons. After positioning the sensor and setting up the app, sleep sessions are triggered by just lying on the sensor.
- Smart Alarm: Wake up refreshed from a light stage of sleep.
LEARN WHY YOU SLEEP WELL AND WHY NOT
- Notes: Tag and follow your daily activities to see how they relate to your sleep quality. Score your sleep each morning and keep track of the way you feel you slept matches up with your sleep results. Connecting your subjective feelings to your objective data, and get the real picture!
- Trends: Follow your sleep results and track your progress long-term with 7, 30 & 90 day trend views.
- Notes in Trends: See which activities are most related to good and bad sleep over 7, 30, 90 day views.
Some sleep problems require professional help. Beddit 3 is integrated with U.S. physicians’ EHR, and the Beddit Sleep Report gives experts and and coaches a crucial tool for helping solve your sleep.
Take your Sleep Scores with you on the go and drill down into the details of your previous night using the Digital Crown. Nap to recharge and boost your previous night’s SleepScore.
Read more about Beddit, sleep tracking, and sleep science at www.beddit.com
A BEDDIT 3 SLEEP TRACKER IS REQUIRED TO MONITOR YOUR SLEEP
Visit our website: www.beddit.com
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/beddit
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/beddit
For support requests: email@example.com
* Snoring detection requires you to grant access for Beddit to use the microphone on your iOS-device. Beddit does not record audio (e.g. speech) but only fluctuations in noise levels.
** Smart-measuring functionality requires you to authorize Beddit to use location services on your iOS-device. Smart measurement is based on iBeacon, and used only to initiate sleep sessions upon going to bed. Continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life. …