LaCie 2TB DJI Copilot BOSS Hard Drive
A$501.95Savings A$78.00Was A$579.95
LaCie’s DJI Copilot BOSS hard drive lets you copy files directly from cameras, DJI drones and USB devices via its SD card slot and USB port — even without your Mac. Play back, delete and rename your files by connecting Copilot to your iPhone or iPad via the included cable. Once you open the Copilot BOSS app, you can take care of the time-consuming organisational steps of post-production during your downtime wherever you are.
This is a BOSS drive — short for Backup On Set Solution — which means you can transfer your files directly via Copilot’s SD card slot and USB port. The DJI Copilot BOSS app lets you view and sort footage anywhere, saving time once you’re back at your desk.
No need to always have your Mac — copy files directly from iPhone, iPad, drones, action cams, DSLR cameras, memory cards and more
Check file transfer status, available capacity and battery life with the integrated screen
View and play back footage on your iPhone or iPad by attaching the cable and using the DJI Copilot BOSS app
Manage and organise files with the DJI Copilot BOSS app, as well as view uncompressed RAW images and 4K video
Use it to charge your iPhone and a variety of USB devices
Drop, splash and dust resistant
2TB capacity stores more than 60 hours of 4K video
Three years of Rescue Data Recovery Plan included for extra protection*
Edit and publish videos and photos with a complimentary one-month membership to Adobe Creative Cloud All Apps plan**
What’s in the Box
LaCie DJI Copilot drive with integrated status screen and SD card slot
microSD to SD card adapter
USB-C drive to laptop cables: USB-C (USB 3.1) and USB-C to USB-A
Mobile connection cables: Lightning cable, micro USB, USB-C
Quick start guide
Three-year Rescue Data Recovery Services plan*
Other Features: Rewriteable, Time Machine compatible
Connections: Lightning, Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), USB, USB-C
Memory Cards: MicroSD, SDHC Memory Card, SDXC Memory Card
Power Source: Battery power, Bus Powered, USB
Length: 13.6 cm/5.35 in.
Width: 11.1 cm/4.37 in.
Depth: 3.58 cm/1.41 in.
Weight: 0.53 kg/1.18 lb.
Operating System: OS X Yosemite 10.10 or later; iOS 10.3 or later, Windows 10 or later
Requirements Other: Available USB-C (3.1), Thunderbolt 3, USB 3.0 or USB 2.0 port.
Mfr. Part Number: STGU2000400
UPC or EAN No.: 763649123447
Note: Apple’s one-year limited warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if they are packaged or sold with Apple products. Non–Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer’s warranty provided by the product manufacturer. Please see the product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer’s warranty are in addition to any rights you have under Australian consumer law.
- iPad Air (3rd generation)
- iPad mini (5th generation)
- 11-inch iPad Pro
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro (3rd generation)
- 10.5-inch iPad Pro
- iPad (6th Generation)
- iPad (5th Generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd Generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st Generation)
- iPad Pro 9.7-inch
- iPad mini 4
- iPad mini 3
- iPad mini 2
- iPad mini (1st generation)
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Air (1st generation)
- MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, Early 2015–2017)
- 13-inch MacBook Air with Retina display
- MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2015–2017)
- MacBook Air (11-inch, Early 2015)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016 and later)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2012–2015)
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016 and later)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2012–2015)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2019)
- 21.5-inch iMac — Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C)
- 21.5-inch iMac — Thunderbolt 2
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2019)
- 27-inch iMac — Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C)
- 27-inch iMac — Thunderbolt 2
- Mac Pro (Late 2013)
- Mac mini — Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C)
- Mac mini (Late 2014)
Answers from the community
Will there be an update to make this work with the new USB-C equipped iPads?
- Asked by Daniel G from Caloocan City
- on 20 Dec. 2018
Yes apparently a firmware update has enabled this but I've only found this out third party and do no Yes apparently a firmware update has enabled this but I've only found this out third party and do not own the device
- Answered by Dave B from Malvern
- on 21 Feb. 2019
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
View and Manage media on LaCie DJI Copilot with Copilot BOSS app
No matter where you are, you can jump start postproduction using the Copilot BOSS app. Connect your LaCie DJI Copilot to your phone or tablet and launch Copilot BOSS app - no internet required.
• After a shoot, play and view your photos and videos in full resolution.
• Move, organize and rename to prepare media for e diting.
• Delete what you don't want.
This app is meant for use only with LaCie DJI Copilot. See www.lacie.com …