IK Multimedia iRig Keys I/O 49 MIDI Controller and Audio Interface
IK Multimedia’s iRig Keys I/O combines a 49-key MIDI controller with an integrated audio interface to give you a compact all-in-one music production workstation that you can take anywhere. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and Mac, it offers a full range of professional features, but keeps your setup clean and simple to help you focus on the music.
As a controller, iRig Keys I/O offers 49 full-sized, velocity-sensitive keys, plus eight velocity-sensitive pads for programming drums or loops. It also provides touch-sensitive controls and five assignable knobs, with presets for GarageBand, Logic and other popular apps.
The integrated audio interface supplies a Neutrik combo input for guitar, bass and microphone with phantom power. It offers 24-bit, 96 kHz conversion for pristine sound quality, and both balanced and 3.5mm outputs to easily connect to a mixer, speakers or headphones.
So you’ll have all the tools you need right out of the box, iRig Keys I/O also delivers an extensive package of software and apps, covering everything you need to create, compose, mix and master. All the included plug-ins are compatible with GarageBand and Logic Pro, for more than 4,000 inspiring sounds and nine studio effects. iRig Keys I/O also unlocks exclusive content inside IK’s SampleTank CS and Syntronik CS apps for iPhone and iPad.
All-in-one MIDI controller with 24-bit/96 kHz audio interface
Extremely compact design for convenient use in home studios or on the go
49 velocity-sensitive full-sized keys
Eight velocity-sensitive drum pads
Touch-sensitive controls and five programmable knobs
Neutrik combo input for line, instrument or microphones
Balanced stereo and headphone outputs
Built-in presets for GarageBand, Logic and other popular recording software
Powered by USB, four AA batteries (included) or optional external PSU (sold separately)
Comes with a comprehensive collection of software instruments, plug-ins and apps
What’s in the Box
IK Multimedia iRig Keys I/O 49 MIDI Controller and Audio Interface
Four AA batteries
Registration card and software bundle serial numbers
Quick start guide
Input Type: 1/4 Inch Mono, XLR
Power Source: Battery
Height: 6.5 cm/2.56 in.
Length: 69.3 cm/27.3 in.
Depth: 20.8 cm/8.19 in.
UPC or EAN No.: 8025813716032
Note: Apple’s one-year limited warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if they are packaged or sold with Apple products. Non–Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer’s warranty provided by the product manufacturer. Please see the product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer’s warranty are in addition to any rights you have under Australian consumer law.
- iPad Air (3rd generation)
- iPad (7th generation)
- iPad mini (5th generation)
- 10.5-inch iPad Pro
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation)
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro (1st generation)
- 9.7-inch iPad Pro
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Air (1st generation)
- iPad (6th generation)
- iPad (5th generation)
- iPad mini 4
- iPad mini 3
- iPad mini 2
- MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2018–2019)
- MacBook Air (13-inch, early 2015 to 2017)
- MacBook Air (11-inch, early 2015)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016 or later)
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016 to 2019)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, late 2012 to 2015)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, mid-2012 to 2015)
- MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, early 2015 to 2017)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2019)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2019)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2017)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, late 2015)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, late 2014 to 2015)
- iMac Pro (2017 or later)
- Mac Pro (late 2013)
- Mac mini (2018 and later)
- Mac mini (late 2014)
Answers from the community
Can you play the notes on the keyboard and then they appear on the musical staff? Then can you type in the text under the notes and then print a paper
1 Answer(Can you play the notes on the keyboard and then they appear on the musical staff? Then can you type in the text under the notes and then print a paper)
- Asked by frank U from daly city
- on 12 Oct. 2018
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
SampleTank 2 for iOS is a professional, fully featured mobile sound and groove workstation that brings the sound, power and features of desktop virtual instruments to your iPad and iPhone — without compromise. It is designed for professional live performance, song composition and puts a comprehensive array of world-class instruments, sounds and patterns right at your fingertips.
SampleTan k CS provides all the functionality of the full app, with 23 instruments in 16 categories, so you can try out this powerful workstation for free. Additional sounds are available a la cart via in-app purchase.
SampleTank gives you 8 multitimbral instrument slots that you can easily layer or split. Choose from a comprehensive, expandable sound collection that covers virtually every acoustic and electronic sound imaginable. Plus, each instrument category includes instrument riffs and grooves so you can start composing and playing in no time.
The included instruments and the new sound engine are derived from the desktop version of SampleTank, IK's flagship workstation, offering you unmatched realism, variety of sound and audio performance. For the first time on iOS, thousands of professional sample-based sounds and patterns can be easily accessed, layered and used for playing live or in the studio.
What’s more, SampleTank offers an ever-growing library of sounds and are available via in-app purchase:
• Elektronika - a series of electronica and EDM-oriented groove libraries and sound collections that make it easy to create hits in today’s most popular styles
• Miroslav Philharmonik — the legendary orchestral libraries, now available on your mobile device! Stunningly realistic and expressive samples of a wide range of orchestra and percussion instruments.
• SampleTank PRO - the latest and most high-end sounds and grooves available, letting you create professional-grade compositions on your mobile device
• Plus additional libraries covering cinematic sounds, the finest pianos, drum libraries from iconic drummers and much more!
SampleTank for iOS offers over 2,300 instruments and over 1,200 MIDI patterns — the largest collection of sounds available for any virtual instrument for iOS.
• 23 sounds in 16 categories included free
• 8-part multitimbral professional quality sound and groove module
• Expandable sound library with 2300+ instrument
• Over 1,200 melodic and rhythmic patterns
• 8-track MIDI recorder with audio export
• Totally redesigned intuitive interface
• New sound engine derived from SampleTank 3 for Mac/PC
• Zones feature lets you easily create splits & layers on your controller
• Song and Live environments for composing and playing
• Built-in insert effects and master reverb
• MIDI learn feature makes programming external controllers easy
• Plug-and-play compatibility with iRig interfaces and controllers
• Polyphony: up to 64 voices on new Apple devices …