SanDisk 500GB Extreme Portable SSD
Smaller than an iPhone, the SanDisk Extreme Portable SSD delivers plenty of capacity and high-speed transfers with up to 550 MB/s read speed. It’s ideal for moving large files from device to device, as well as editing and storing 4K video and photos. The SanDisk Extreme Portable SSD also includes a USB 3.1 Type-C connector, a USB Type-C to Type-C cable, and a Type-C to Type-A adapter.
Ideal for 4K video and photo editing and storage
USB Type-C and USB-A compatible (with included adapter)
Ruggedised, water- and dust-resistant (IP55-rated)
Compact and pocket-sized
Three-year limited warranty
What’s in the Box
SanDisk Extreme Portable SSD
USB-C to USB-C cable
USB-C to USB-A adapter
Quick start guide
Other Features: Time Machine compatible
Power Source: Bus Powered
Height: 0.89 cm/0.35 in.
Length: 8.61.cm/3.39 in.
Width: 4.95 cm/1.95 in.
Weight: 39.01 g/1.38 oz.
Operating System: macOS 10.11 or later
Mfr. Part Number: SDSSDE60-500G-G25
UPC or EAN No.: 619659169237
Note: Apple’s one-year limited warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if they are packaged or sold with Apple products. Non–Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer’s warranty provided by the product manufacturer. Please see the product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer’s warranty are in addition to any rights you have under Australian consumer law.
- MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, Early 2015–2017)
- 13-inch MacBook Air with Retina display
- MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2015–2017)
- MacBook Air (11-inch, Early 2015)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016 and later)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2012–2015)
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016 and later)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2012–2015)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2019)
- 21.5-inch iMac — Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C)
- 21.5-inch iMac — Thunderbolt 2
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2019)
- 27-inch iMac — Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C)
- 27-inch iMac — Thunderbolt 2
- iMac Pro (2017 and later)
- Mac Pro (Late 2013)
- Mac mini — Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C)
- Mac mini (Late 2014)
Answers from the community
Is it good for music transfer purposes?
No answers yet
- Asked by Sean S from Brookwater
- on 1 Mar. 2019