mophie USB-C Cable with USB-C Connector (1 m)
Accelerate your everyday charging with Fast Charge-compatible mophie USB-C to USB-C cable. With its durable, braided nylon construction and tough connectors, this pro-level charging cable stands up to daily wear and tear. It’s also certified to work properly and seamlessly with any compatible iPad Pro or Mac.
Charge and sync any iPad or Mac with a USB-C connector
Compatible with Fast Charge PD for fast, efficient charging
Tough braided nylon exterior has a smooth feel matched with impressive strength
Durable connectors are built to stand up to everyday use
Rigorous testing ensures the cable works properly and seamlessly with all compatible Apple devices
What’s in the Box
mophie USB-C Cable with USB-C Connector
Cable length: 1 m/3.28 ft.
UPC or EAN No.: 848467097900
Note: Apple’s one-year limited warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if they are packaged or sold with Apple products. Non–Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer’s warranty provided by the product manufacturer. Please see the product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer’s warranty are in addition to any rights you have under Australian consumer law.
- 11-inch iPad Pro (1st generation)
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro (3rd generation)
- MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2018–2019)
- MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016 or later)
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016 to 2019)
- MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, early 2015 to 2017)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2017)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017)
- iMac Pro (2017 or later)
- Mac mini (2018 and later)
Answers from the community
Does it support charging a Macbook pro 15" at 87watts?
- Asked by Eduardo C from Haedo
- on 7 Aug. 2019
NO. Based on previous answer I bought it. Charging is limited to 60watt using the Apple 87W Power Ad NO. Based on previous answer I bought it. Charging is limited to 60watt using the Apple 87W Power Adapter.
- Answered by Eduardo C from Haedo
- on 6 Nov. 2019
Will this cable handle the 30w apple power adapter for the ipad 11?
- Asked by Jonathan G from Cheltenham
- on 25 Jul. 2019
- Answered by Stephanie B
- on 27 Jul. 2019