iPhone Lightning Dock - White
Charge and sync any iPhone that features the Lightning connector using the iPhone Lightning Dock. Your iPhone sits upright in the dock as it syncs or charges, so it’s perfect for a desk or benchtop. Even when your iPhone is in an Apple-designed case, it’s easy to dock. And you can unlock your iPhone or use Touch ID without having to remove it from the dock. The iPhone Lightning Dock features an audio port so it can connect to 3.5-millimetre headphones that include a remote control, or to powered speakers. And it supports other Lightning accessories, such as the Lightning to USB Cable (included with your iPhone). You can even conduct speakerphone calls with your iPhone in the dock.
Here are some ways you can use the iPhone Lightning Dock:
- Connect the dock to your computer with the USB cable (included with your iPhone) to sync iPhone and charge its battery.
- Connect the dock to a power point using the Apple USB Power Adapter (included with your iPhone) to charge the battery.
- Place your iPhone in the dock and enjoy clear audio during speakerphone calls.
- Connect powered speakers or any headphones to the dock with a 3.5-millimetre audio jack to listen to music while you sync and charge.
What’s in the Box
iPhone Lightning Dock
- iPod touch (7th generation)
- iPod touch (6th generation)
- iPod touch (5th generation)
- iPod nano (7th generation)
Answers from the community
Will this dock fast charge iPhone 11 Pro if I use the 18W power adapter + lightning to USB-C cable that came with that phone?
- Asked by Stephanee Grace C from Redmond
- on 22 Mar. 2020
Looks like it does not. With 18w wall charger and USB C to Lightning cable (OEM) I'm only getting 7w Looks like it does not. With 18w wall charger and USB C to Lightning cable (OEM) I'm only getting 7w from the dock.
- Answered by Bryan T from Longmont
- on 15 Apr. 2020
Is this made of metal or plastic?
- Asked by AJ S from maitland
- on 24 Mar. 2020
This is made out of plastic. You’ll have to get the $49 model for the aluminum.
- Answered by Jordan S from West Palm Beach
- on 9 Apr. 2020
Can I use and apple remote with this dock?
- Asked by Amy S from Abington
- on 28 Dec. 2015
Is there a warranty on the charging dock?
- Asked by Emily T from Richmond
- on 8 Mar. 2019
Yes, but you must buy the apple care in any damage case.
- Answered by Eric G from Chicago
- on 23 Sep. 2019
Can I use the dock with the iPod touch
- Asked by Nathan G F from GENEVA
- on 30 Jan. 2018
Would this fit and support the iPhone 5/5s, iPod touch 5th Gen and iPad mini?
- Asked by Norton C from Pyrmont
- on 20 May 2015
iPhone 5 and iPod no problem. Not tried an iPad mini.
- Answered by Paul S from Ipswich
- on 14 Mar. 2018