AppleCare+ for Mac mini
Service and Support
AppleCare+ for Mac provides up to three years of expert technical support and additional hardware coverage from Apple, including up to two incidents of accidental coverage, each subject to a service fee of A$149 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or A$429 for other damage.(1) In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone through getsupport.apple.com. Coverage begins on your AppleCare+ purchase date. AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by Australian consumer law. For details, click here.
How to get AppleCare+
Add it to your bag during the check-out process when you purchase your new Mac.
Or buy it within 60 days of your Mac purchase:
- Online (requires you to verify your serial number and run a remote diagnostic)
- At an Apple Store (if AppleCare+ is purchased separately from Mac, inspection of Mac and proof of purchase are required)
- By contacting Apple (requires you to run a remote diagnostic and provide proof of purchase)
One stop for expert service and support
Because Apple designs the computer, the operating system and many applications, Mac is a truly integrated system. And only AppleCare+ gives you one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.(2)
- Direct access to Apple experts via chat or phone
- 24/7 priority access through getsupport.apple.com
- Onsite service (3)
- Local Apple hardware service around the world (3)
Additional Apple hardware service options
AppleCare+ provides up to three years of additional hardware service options, including parts and labour, from Apple-authorised technicians around the world. Coverage includes:
- Your Mac computer
- Battery (1)
- Included accessories such as the power adapter
- Apple memory (RAM)
- AirPort device (4)
- Apple USB SuperDrive
- Up to two incidents of accidental damage, each subject to a service fee of A$149 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or A$429 for other damage (1)
Software support included
Whether you’re sitting in the comfort of your home or office or you’re on the go, you can get direct access to Apple experts to answer your questions on a wide range of topics, including:
- Using macOS and iCloud
- Quick how-to questions about Apple-branded apps, including Photos, iMovie, GarageBand, Pages, Numbers and Keynote, and pro apps, such as Final Cut Pro X, Logic Pro X and more
- Connecting to printers and AirPort networks
UPC or EAN No.: 190198741820
(1) AppleCare+ must be purchased within 60 days of the original purchase date of your Mac and provides up to three years of additional service options from your AppleCare+ purchase date. AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by Australian consumer law. For details, click here. Service coverage is available only for Mac and its original included accessories for protection against (i) batteries that retain less than 80 per cent of their original capacity and (ii) up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling your Mac, each subject to a service fee of A$149 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or A$429 for other damage. If your Mac has catastrophic damage from an accident or it is inoperable after unauthorised modifications, you will need to buy a replacement.
(2) Local call charges may apply.
(3) Availability of service options depends on the country in which the service is requested and the location of the Apple Authorised Service Provider. Products returned for service may be repaired or replaced with parts equivalent to new in performance and reliability. Apple may also request that the customer replace components with readily installable parts.
(4) The AirPort device must be purchased up to two years before your Mac purchase or during the term of your AppleCare+ coverage.
For Mac computers running macOS Server, the plan covers server administration and network management issues using the graphical user interface of macOS Server. For assistance with advanced server operation and integration issues, purchase AppleCare OS Support.
AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by Australian consumer law in your jurisdiction. AppleCare+ is subject to acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase Mac.
In Australia, coverage for accidental damage from handling in AppleCare+ is provided to you pursuant to a group insurance policy issued to Apple Pty Limited by AIG Australia Limited (AFSL 381686). Apple Pty Limited operates as a Group Purchasing Body in arranging the coverage for accidental damage from handling. AIG Australia Limited has authorised Apple Pty Limited to handle any claims you may have for accidental damage from handling.
Apple does not hold an Australian financial services licence. Neither Apple nor its distributors are authorised to provide any financial advice in respect of the insurance cover for accidental damage from handling. You should read the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and Apple Notice (as found in the AppleCare+ terms and conditions) and consider the PDS and Apple Notice in light of your personal circumstances, prior to making any decision to acquire the product. For complete details, see the terms.