AppleCare+ for iPhone XR, iPhone 8 Plus, or iPhone 7 Plus
Service and Support
AppleCare+ for iPhone
AppleCare+ for iPhone provides up to two years of expert telephone technical support and additional hardware coverage from Apple(1), including up to two incidents of accidental damage coverage, each subject to a service fee of AU$45 for screen damage, or A$149 for any other damage. In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone through getsupport.apple.com. Coverage begins on your AppleCare+ purchase date.
AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws. For details, click here.
How to get AppleCare+
Add it to your shopping cart during the checkout process when you purchase your new iPhone.
Or buy it within 60 days of your iPhone purchase. Your iPhone purchase date is the date we ship and charge you for your order:
- Online (requires you to verify your serial number and run a remote diagnostic)
- At an Apple Retail Store (requires inspection of your iPhone & proof of purchase)
- By calling 1-300-321-456 (requires you to run a remote diagnostic and provide proof of purchase)
One stop for expert service and support
Because Apple designs iPhone, iOS and many applications, iPhone is a truly integrated system. And only AppleCare+ provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call. (2)
- Direct access to Apple experts via chat or phone
- 24/7 priority access through getsupport.apple.com
- Express Replacement Service(3)
Additional Apple hardware coverage
AppleCare+ provides repair or replacement coverage, both parts and labour, from Apple-authorised technicians. Service coverage includes the following:
- Your iPhone
- Included earphones and accessories
- Coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling, each subject to a service fee of AU$45 for screen damage, or A$149 for any other damage.
Software support included
With the AppleCare Protection Plan for iPhone, Apple experts can help troubleshoot:
- iPhone support
- Using iOS and iCloud
- Connecting to wireless networks
- Questions about FaceTime, Mail, Safari and other Apple-branded iPhone apps
UPC or EAN No.: 190198683977
(1) AppleCare+ must be purchased within 60 days of the original purchase date of your iPhone and provides up to two years of coverage from your AppleCare+ purchase date. AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. Service coverage is available only for iPhone and its original included accessories that are defective in materials or workmanship or for batteries that retain less than 80 per cent of their original capacity. The replacement equipment that Apple provides as part of the repair or replacement service may be new or equivalent to new in both performance and reliability. Service coverage may be subject to certain restrictions. See terms for full details.
(2) Local telephone fees may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
(3) Express Replacement Service is not available under the screen replacement service fee.
AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. AppleCare+ is subject to acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase iPhone.
In Australia, coverage for accidental damage from handling in AppleCare+ is provided to you pursuant to a group insurance policy issued to Apple Pty Limited by AIG Australia Limited (AFSL 381686). Apple Pty Limited operates as a Group Purchasing Body in arranging the accidental damage from handling coverage. AIG Australia Limited has authorised Apple Pty Limited to handle any claims you may have for accidental damage from handling.
Apple does not hold an Australian financial services licence. Neither Apple nor its distributors are authorised to provide any financial advice in respect of the insurance cover for accidental damage from handling. You should read the Product Disclosure Statement ("PDS") and Apple Notice (as found in the AppleCare+ Terms and Conditions above) and consider the PDS and Apple Notice in light of your personal circumstances, prior to making any decision to acquire the product. For complete details, see terms.