AppleCare+ for iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max or iPhone X
Service and Support
AppleCare+ for iPhone
AppleCare+ for iPhone provides expert technical support and additional hardware coverage from Apple, including up to two incidents of accidental damage every 24 months.(1) Each incident is subject to a service fee of A$45 for screen damage, or A$149 for any other damage. In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone through getsupport.apple.com.(2) Coverage begins on your AppleCare+ purchase date. For complete details, see the terms.
AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by Australian consumer law. For details, click here.
How to get AppleCare+
Add it to your shopping cart during the check-out process when you purchase your new iPhone. Or buy it within 60 days of your iPhone purchase:
- On your device (go to Settings > General > About and choose AppleCare+ Coverage Available)
- Online (requires you to verify your serial number and run a remote diagnostic)
- At an Apple Store (requires inspection of your iPhone and proof of purchase)
- By calling 1300-321-456 (requires you to run a remote diagnostic and provide proof of purchase)
One stop for support
Because Apple designs iPhone, iOS and many applications, iPhone is a truly integrated system. And only AppleCare+ provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.(2)
Additional hardware coverage
AppleCare+ provides repair or replacement coverage, both parts and labour, from Apple-authorised technicians. Service coverage includes:
- Your iPhone
- The battery(1)
- Included earphones and accessories
- Up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling every 24 months, each subject to a service fee of A$45 for screen damage, or A$149 for any other damage(1)
With AppleCare+ for iPhone, Apple experts can help troubleshoot:
- Using iOS and iCloud
- Connecting to wireless networks
- Questions about FaceTime, Mail, Safari and other Apple-branded iPhone apps
See the AppleCare+ Terms and Conditions for complete product details.
UPC or EAN No.: 190198683984
(1) AppleCare+ must be purchased within 60 days of the original purchase date of your iPhone. Coverage begins on your AppleCare+ purchase date. AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to rights provided by Australian consumer law; for details, click here. Service coverage is available only for iPhone and its original included accessories, for protection against (i) batteries that retain less than 80 per cent of their original capacity, and (ii) up to two incidents of accidental damage, each subject to a service fee of A$45 for screen damage, or A$149 for any other damage. If your AppleCare+ coverage is renewed beyond 24 months, any unused incidents will expire and you will get two more incidents to use within the next 24 months of continued coverage. Replacement equipment that Apple provides as part of the repair or replacement service may be new or equivalent to new in both performance and reliability. Same-day service availability and options may vary by region and iPhone model. For international service, Apple may repair or replace your iPhone and iPhone parts with a comparable iPhone model or parts that comply with local standards. Service coverage is subject to the AppleCare+ terms and conditions.
(2) Local call charges may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change. Service coverage may be subject to certain restrictions.
(3) Express Replacement Service is not available under the screen replacement service fee.
AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to rights provided by Australian consumer law; for details, click here. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase iPhone. AppleCare+ is subject to acceptance of the terms and conditions. See the terms for full details.
In Australia, AppleCare+ coverage for accidental damage from handling is provided to you pursuant to a group insurance policy issued to Apple Pty Limited by AIG Australia Limited (AFSL 381686). Apple Pty Limited operates as a Group Purchasing Body in arranging the coverage for accidental damage from handling. AIG Australia Limited has authorised Apple Pty Limited to handle any claims you may have for accidental damage from handling.
Apple does not hold an Australian financial services licence. Neither Apple nor its distributors are authorised to provide any financial advice in respect of the insurance cover for accidental damage from handling. You should read the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and Apple Notice (as found in the AppleCare+ terms and conditions above) and consider these in light of your personal circumstances, prior to making any decision to acquire the product.