AppleCare+ for iPad, iPad Air or iPad mini
Service and Support
AppleCare+ provides expert technical support and additional hardware coverage from Apple, including up to two incidents of accidental damage every 24 months. Each incident is subject to a service fee of A$65 for iPad, or A$45 for Apple Pencil or an Apple-branded iPad keyboard.(1) In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone through getsupport.apple.com.(2) Coverage begins on your AppleCare+ purchase date. For complete details, see the terms.
AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by Australian consumer law. For details, click here.
How to get AppleCare+
Add it to your shopping cart during the check-out process when you purchase your new iPad.
Or buy it within 60 days of your iPad purchase:
- On your device, go to Settings > General > About, and choose AppleCare+ Coverage Available
- Online (requires you to verify your serial number and run a remote diagnostic)
- At an Apple Store (requires inspection of your iPad and proof of purchase)
- By calling 1300-321-456 (requires you to run a remote diagnostic and provide proof of purchase)
One stop for expert service and support
Because Apple designs iPad, iPadOS and many applications, iPad is a truly integrated system. And only AppleCare+ provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.(2)
- Direct access to Apple experts via chat or phone(2)
- 24/7 priority access through getsupport.apple.com
- Express Replacement Service
Additional Apple hardware coverage
AppleCare+ provides repair or replacement coverage, both parts and labour, from Apple‑authorised technicians. Service coverage includes:
- Your iPad
- The battery(1)
- Apple Pencil used with your iPad
- Apple-branded iPad keyboard
- AirPort device(3)
- Included USB cable and power adapter
- Up to two incidents of accidental damage every 24 months, each subject to a service fee of A$65 for iPad, or A$45 for Apple Pencil or an Apple-branded iPad keyboard
Software support included
Whether you’re sitting in the comfort of your home or office or on the go, you can get direct access to Apple experts for questions on a wide range of topics, including:
- Using iPadOS and iCloud
- Connecting to wireless networks
- Questions about FaceTime, Keynote, Numbers, Pages and other Apple-branded iPad apps
See the AppleCare+ terms and conditions for complete product details.
UPC or EAN No.: 190198769916
(1) AppleCare+ must be purchased within 60 days of the original purchase date of your iPad. AppleCare+ coverage begins on your AppleCare+ purchase date. AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to rights provided by Australian consumer law; for details, click here. Service coverage is available only for iPad, its original included accessories, one compatible Apple Pencil and one compatible Apple-branded iPad keyboard used with your iPad, for protection against (i) batteries that retain less than 80 per cent of their original capacity, and (ii) up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling, each subject to a service fee of A$65 for iPad, or A$45 for Apple Pencil or an Apple-branded iPad keyboard. If your AppleCare+ coverage is renewed beyond 24 months, any unused accidental damage incidents will expire and you will get two more accidental damage incidents to use within the next 24 months of continued coverage. Replacement equipment that Apple provides as part of the repair or replacement service may be new or equivalent to new in both performance and reliability. See the terms for full details.
(2) Local call charges may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change. Service options may be subject to certain restrictions.
(3) The AirPort device must be purchased up to two years before your iPad purchase or during the term of your AppleCare+ coverage.
AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by Australian consumer law; for details, click here. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase iPad. AppleCare+ is subject to acceptance of the terms and conditions. For complete details, see the terms.
In Australia, AppleCare+ coverage for accidental damage from handling is provided to you pursuant to a group insurance policy issued to Apple Pty Limited (“Apple”) by AIG Australia Limited (AFSL 381686). Apple Pty Limited operates as a Group Purchasing Body in arranging the coverage for accidental damage from handling. AIG Australia Limited has authorised Apple Pty Limited to handle any claims you may have for accidental damage from handling.
Apple does not hold an Australian financial services licence. Neither Apple nor its distributors are authorised to provide any financial advice in respect of the insurance cover for accidental damage from handling. You should read the Product Disclosure Statement (“PDS”) and Apple Notice (as found in the AppleCare+ terms and conditions above) and consider the PDS and Apple Notice in light of your personal circumstances, prior to making any decision to acquire the product.