AppleCare+ for iPad / iPad mini
AppleCare+ for iPad / iPad mini
AppleCare+ provides up to two years of expert technical support and additional hardware coverage from Apple (1), including up to two incidents of accidental damage coverage, each subject to a A$65 service fee. In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone through getsupport.apple.com. Coverage begins on the original purchase date of your iPad.
AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws. For details, click here.
How to get AppleCare+
Add it to your shopping cart during the checkout process when you purchase your new iPad.
Or buy it within 60 days of your iPad purchase:
- Online (requires you to verify your serial number and run a remote diagnostic)
- At an Apple Store (if AppleCare+ is purchased separately from iPad, inspection of iPad and proof of purchase are required.)
- By calling 1-300-321-456 (requires you to run a remote diagnostic and provide proof of purchase)
One stop for expert service and support
Because Apple designs iPad, iOS and many applications, iPad is a truly integrated system. And only AppleCare+ provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call. (2)
- Direct access to Apple experts via chat or phone (2)
- 24/7 priority access through getsupport.apple.com
- Express Replacement Service
Additional Apple hardware coverage
AppleCare+ provides repair or replacement coverage, both parts and labor, from Apple-authorized technicians. Service coverage includes the following:
- Your iPad
- Battery (1)
- AirPort (3)
- Included USB cable and power adapter
- Coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling of your iPad, each subject to a A$65 service fee
Software support included
Whether you’re sitting in the comfort of your home or office or on the go, you can get direct access to Apple experts for questions on a wide range of topics, including:
- Using iOS and iCloud
- Connecting to wireless networks
- Questions about FaceTime, Keynote, Numbers, Pages, and other Apple-branded iPad apps
- (1) AppleCare+ must be purchased within 60 days of the original purchase date of your iPad and provides up to two years of coverage from the original purchase date of your iPad. AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. Service coverage is available only for iPad and its original included accessories for protection against (i) defects in materials or workmanship, (ii) batteries that retain less than 80 percent of their original capacity, and (iii) up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling of your iPad, each incident being subject to a A$65 service fee. Replacement equipment that Apple provides as part of the repair or replacement service may be new or equivalent to new in both performance and reliability. See terms for full details.
- (2) Local call charges may apply. Service options may be subject to certain restrictions.
- (3) AirPort must be purchased up to two years before your iPad purchase or during the term of your AppleCare+ coverage.
AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. AppleCare+ is subject to acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase iPad.
In Australia, coverage for accidental damage from handling in AppleCare+ is provided to you pursuant to a group insurance policy issued to Apple Pty Limited (“Apple”) by AIG Australia Limited (AFSL 381686). Apple Pty Limited operates as a Group Purchasing Body in arranging the accidental damage from handling coverage. AIG Australia Limited has authorised Apple Pty Limited to handle any claims you may have for accidental damage from handling.
Apple does not hold an Australian financial services licence. Neither Apple nor its distributors are authorised to provide any financial advice in respect of the accidental damage from handling insurance cover. You should consider obtaining your own financial product advice about the accidental damage from handling coverage. You should read the Product Disclosure Statement (“PDS”) and Apple Notice (as found in the AppleCare+ Terms and Conditions above) and consider the PDS and Apple Notice in light of your personal circumstances, prior to making any decision to acquire the product.
For complete details, see terms.