AppleCare+ for Headphones
Service and Support
AppleCare+ provides up to two years of expert technical support and additional hardware coverage for AirPods, Beats earphones or Beats headphones, including up to two incidents of accidental damage, each subject to a A$45 service fee.(1) In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone through getsupport.apple.com.(2) Coverage begins on your AppleCare+ purchase date.
AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by Australian consumer law. For details, click here.
How to get AppleCare+
Add it to your shopping cart during the check-out process when you purchase your new headphones. Or buy it within 60 days of your headphones purchase:
- At an Apple Store (requires inspection of your headphones and proof of purchase)
- By calling 1300-321-456 (requires you to run a remote diagnostic and provide proof of purchase)
One stop for support
AppleCare+ provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.(2)
- Direct access to Apple experts via chat or phone
- 24/7 priority access through getsupport.apple.com
- Express Replacement Service
Additional hardware coverage
AppleCare+ provides repair or replacement coverage, both parts and labour, from Apple-authorised technicians. Service coverage includes:
- Your AirPods, Beats earphones or Beats headphones
- The battery(1)
- Included USB charging cable
- Up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling, each subject to a A$45 service fee.
Whether you’re sitting in the comfort of your home or office, or you’re on the go, you can get direct access to Apple experts to answer your questions on a wide range of topics, including:
- Using Siri
- Bluetooth connectivity
See the AppleCare+ Terms and Conditions for complete product details.
AppleCare+ is available for:
Beats Solo Pro
Beats Solo3 Wireless
Beats Studio3 Wireless
UPC or EAN No.: 190199533615
1. AppleCare+ must be purchased within 60 days of the original purchase date of your AirPods, Beats earphones or Beats headphones, and provides up to two years of coverage from your AppleCare+ purchase date. AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to rights provided by Australian consumer law; for details, click here. Service coverage is available only for the headphones and their original included accessories, for protection against (i) defects in materials or workmanship, (ii) batteries that retain less than 80 per cent of their original capacity, and (iii) up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling, each subject to a A$45 service fee. Replacement equipment that Apple provides as part of the repair or replacement service may be new or equivalent to new in both performance and reliability. See the terms for full details.
2. Local call charges may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change. Service options may be subject to certain restrictions.
AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by Australian consumer law; for details, see apple.com/au/legal/statutory-warranty. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase iPad. AppleCare+ is subject to acceptance of the terms and conditions. For complete details, see the terms at apple.com/au/legal/sales-support/applecare/applecareplus.
In Australia, AppleCare+ coverage for accidental damage from handling is provided to you pursuant to a group insurance policy issued to Apple Pty Limited by AIG Australia Limited (AFSL 381686). Apple Pty Limited operates as a Group Purchasing Body in arranging the coverage for accidental damage from handling. AIG Australia Limited has authorised Apple Pty Limited to handle any claims you may have for accidental damage from handling.
Apple does not hold an Australian financial services licence. Neither Apple nor its distributors are authorised to provide any financial advice in respect of the insurance cover for accidental damage from handling. You should read the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and Apple Notice (as found in the AppleCare+ terms and conditions above) and consider these in light of your personal circumstances, prior to making any decision to acquire the product.