AppleCare+ for Apple Display
Service and Support
AppleCare+ for Apple Display
AppleCare+ for Apple Display provides up to three years of expert technical support and additional hardware coverage from Apple, including up to two incidents of accidental coverage, each subject to a service fee of A$149 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or A$429 for other damage. In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone through getsupport.apple.com. Coverage begins on your AppleCare+ purchase date.
AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws. For details, click here.
How to get AppleCare+?
Add it to your bag during the checkout process when you purchase your new Apple display. Or buy it within 60 days of your Apple display purchase:
- Online (requires you to verify your serial number and run a remote diagnostic)
- At an Apple Store (inspection of Apple display and proof of purchase are required)
- By calling 1-300-321-456 (requires you to run a remote diagnostic and provide proof of purchase)
One stop for expert service and support
AppleCare+ gives you one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.
- Direct access to Apple experts via chat or phone
- 24/7 priority access through getsupport.apple.com
- Onsite service (3)
- Local Apple hardware service around the world(3)
Additional Apple hardware service options
AppleCare+ for Apple Display provides up to three years of additional hardware service options, including parts and labor, from Apple-authorized technicians around the world. Coverage includes the following:
- Your Apple display
- Included power cord
- One Apple-branded display stand and one Apple-branded mount purchased at the same time
- Coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage, each subject to a service fee of A$149 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or A$429 for other damage(1)
Software support included
Whether you’re sitting in the comfort of your home or office or you’re on the go, you can get direct access to Apple experts to answer your questions on a wide range of topics, including:
- Connecting to your Mac
UPC or EAN No.: S7378Z/A
(1) AppleCare+ must be purchased within 60 days of the original purchase date of your Apple display and provides up to three years of additional service options from AppleCare+ purchase date. AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.; Service coverage is available only for the Apple display, its original included accessories, and one Apple-branded display stand and one Apple-branded mount purchased at the same time for protection against up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling, each incident being subject to a service fee of A$149 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or A$429 for other damage. If your Apple display has catastrophic damage from an accident or it's inoperable after unauthorized modifications, you will need to buy a replacement.
(2) Local call charges may apply.
(3) Availability of service options depends on the country in which the service is requested and the location of the Apple Authorised Service Provider. Products returned for service may be repaired or replaced with parts equivalent to new in performance and reliability. Apple may also request that the customer replace components with readily installable parts.
AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by Australian consumer law; for details, click here. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase Apple display. AppleCare+ is subject to acceptance of the terms and conditions. For complete details, see the terms.
In Australia, coverage for accidental damage from handling in AppleCare+ is provided to you pursuant to a group insurance policy issued to Apple Pty Limited by AIG Australia Limited (AFSL 381686). Apple Pty Limited operates as a Group Purchasing Body in arranging the coverage for accidental damage from handling. AIG Australia Limited has authorised Apple Pty Limited to handle any claims you may have for accidental damage from handling.
* Apple does not hold an Australian financial services licence. Neither Apple nor its distributors are authorised to provide any financial advice in respect of the insurance cover for accidental damage from handling. You should read the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and Apple Notice (as found in the AppleCare+ terms and conditions above) and consider the PDS and Apple Notice in light of your personal circumstances, prior to making any decision to acquire the product.