I have 5 tvs in my house all have an apple tv st gen If I switch one to a 4th generation will they all still work?.
1 Answer from the Community
In my case I have 1 ATV 4th Gen, 1 ATV 4K and 1 ATV 3rd Gen. Each is connected to a different TV (HDMI) and all are on the same network.
All work fine, independent of each other.
- Answered by Gerard M L from Collingwood
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Backwards compatible to previous generations?
- Asked by Kevin E from Mount Prospect
- Flag as inappropriate (Backwards compatible to previous generations?)
- Asked about: Innovelis TotalMount Pro Mounting S…
No answers yet