Can I use home hub to play music from Apple Music app
- Asked by Jacqueline L
- Flag as inappropriate Can I use home hub to play music from Apple Music app
2 Answers from the Community
As long as you use the same Apple ID, your Apple Music subscription is available across all of your devices.
- Answered by Theo R
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Since they are tied to one's Apple ID, it doesn't matter how many you have, or where. I have a stereo pair in my bedroom in Georgia and two other singles in different rooms in our other house in Mexico. Since they were set up on the same Home app (which one can share) and on the same Apple ID, they work, and can play, in my case, 3 different songs simultaneously in two countries. Pretty cool.
- Answered by Michael M from Atlanta
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
How many homepods can I sync together?
- Asked by Alisha P from Hendersonville
- 30 Mar. 2019
- Flag as inappropriate How many homepods can I sync together?
Do I have to use Siri with HomePod?
- Asked by Jeffrey G from Cambridge
- 3 Mar. 2020
- Flag as inappropriate Do I have to use Siri with HomePod?