Can the new iPad pro run parallels software?
- Asked by fn from Crown Point
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the new iPad pro run parallels software?)
1 Answer from the Community
Just got new iPad pro for my wife. She does not want to use her windows laptop anymore but has a couple programs she can not give up. I installed the programs on my desktop. Installed Parallels Access app on iPad. Now she can run her programs on my desktop from the ipad just fine. Works great and easy to setup.
- Answered by Carl M from Winona Lake
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this case fit the new ipad?
- Asked by Juanita C from Carson
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this case fit the new ipad?)
- Asked about: Tech21 Impactology Folio Case for i…
No answers yet
does the new I pad pro have a lightning connector
- Asked by Graham C from Middletown
- Flag as inappropriate (does the new I pad pro have a lightning connector)