Can the new iPad pro run parallels software?
- Asked by Jeff S from Crown Point
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the new iPad pro run parallels software?)
1 Answer from the Community
Just got new iPad pro for my wife. She does not want to use her windows laptop anymore but has a couple programs she can not give up. I installed the programs on my desktop. Installed Parallels Access app on iPad. Now she can run her programs on my desktop from the ipad just fine. Works great and easy to setup.
- Answered by Carl M from Winona Lake
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this work with the New 10.5" iPad Pro?
- Asked by Wilfried P from Apopka
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with the New 10.5" iPad Pro?)
- Asked about: Logi BASE Charging Stand with Smart…
Will Logic Pro 10.4 work on a 10.5 inch iPad?
- Asked by Gregory F from Bryn Mawr
- Flag as inappropriate (Will Logic Pro 10.4 work on a 10.5 inch iPad?)
No answers yet