Does Apple iPad Air have external memory?
- Asked by Anne J from Benton
- Flag as inappropriate (Does Apple iPad Air have external memory?)
1 Answer from the Community
In short no it's doesn't and l can't see them ever allowing users to be able to upgrade or add more memory to any of their idevices. What you get when you buy it is all you're ever going to have memory wise. You do however get 5gb of free iCloud storage with all devices when purchased and you can for a yearly fee add more iCloud storage but don't be fooled that you could use this for games and stuff like that. It's mainly used as back up storage, so when you need to back up your device, which l suggest you do regularly then it will automatically use your iCloud storage and that's pretty much it, you can put photos also on iCloud storage but l stress no games whatever!
- Answered by Chris D
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this fit a Air 1 IPad?
- Asked by David R from Framingham
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this fit a Air 1 IPad?)
- Asked about: Smart Cover for 9.7-inch iPad Pro -…
Is there a Case to cover iPad air 1 and hold the external keyboard together?
- Asked by Diane S from Manchester
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a Case to cover iPad air 1 and hold the external keyboard together?)
- Asked about: iPad Air 2 Smart Case - Midnight Bl…