Just puschased a isonic FHD 200 projector is this compatable with my new 32g Apple iPad
1 Answer from the Community
To my understanding, that projector supports HDMI.
You can buy a lightning to HDMI adapter from apple.
You can also buy 3rd-party adapters for cheaper, but I don't recommend that.
Have a good day!
- Answered by Huntrin I from Gorham
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How long does it take to import 200 36 megapixel images on USB 2 as compared to USB 3
- Asked by Jesse W from Palm Desert
- Flag as inappropriate (How long does it take to import 200 36 megapixel images on USB 2 as compared to USB 3)
- Asked about: Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader
I-Pad mini and Apple Pencil compatibility
- Asked by Chandima M from Kew Garden Hills
- Flag as inappropriate (I-Pad mini and Apple Pencil compatibility)
- Asked about: Apple Pencil