Will this work with the New 10.5" iPad Pro?
- Asked by Wilfried P from Apopka
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with the New 10.5" iPad Pro?)
- Asked about: Logi BASE Charging Stand with Smart…
7 Answers from the Community
I have this dock and been using it for the past year with a 9.7" iPad Pro and generally very pleased. I just purchased a new 10.5" iPad Pro and it appears the unit sits fine in the dock however I am about 50% successful charging. Meaning 50% of the time docking the iPad there is no recognition of charging while the other 50% time power is recognized. This same question was posed on Logitech's community without an official response so I would advise waiting for an official response.
- Answered by Carlin S from Lafayette
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It's been working perfectly with my 10.5 inch iPad Pro since early November. I wonder if those reporting that there is insufficient charging still have it connected to a less powerful charging cube.
- Answered by Richard O from Wexford
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
It worked for my 9.7 Pro but not the 10.5 No charging, and worse, it keeps asking if I want to re-set the Smart software. When I click "update", nothing happens. The Apple Store tried duplicating my experience with their own iPad Pros, and got the same result. I trashed it.
- Answered by Mark G from Naples
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
It worked for me initially, but abruptly stopped. Nothing I do has gotten it to start charging again. I asked an Apple Genius about it, and was told (incorrectly, obviously) that charging is not supported from the side port.
- Answered by Greg V from Portsmouth
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
I accidentally ordered this for my new 10.5" iPad Pro but it appears to be working fine.
- Answered by Andrew C from La Vergne
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 5
Yes, I use my 10.5" Pro with it.
- Answered by Ravi H
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 6
Yes. I picked one up today and it works perfectly.
- Answered by Paul G
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 7
Suitable for 10.5" iPad Pro?
- Asked by Marc S
- Flag as inappropriate (Suitable for 10.5" iPad Pro?)
- Asked about: Joby GripTight GorillaPod Stand Pro
No answers yet
Does this case have openings for the quad speakers?
- Asked by Richard L from Appleton
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this case have openings for the quad speakers?)
- Asked about: Tech21 Impact Clear Case for 10.5-i…