Although my blue tooth indicated it was connected to my iPhone, I could not hear anything on the bluetooth. In attempting to turn off my phone to turn it back on again to try to restore the functionality, the screen has gone blank. If dialed the phone will ring, but I still can't see anything on the screen to allow me to answer.
- Asked by Tom N from Milford
- Flag as inappropriate (blank display)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
playing iphone 5 on my vehicles navigation display
- Asked by Clint C from Baton Rouge
- Flag as inappropriate (playing iphone 5 on my vehicles navigation display)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter
What is Raise to Wake in Display and Brightness on a iPhone 7 Plus?
- Asked by Mike J from Keizer
- Flag as inappropriate (What is Raise to Wake in Display and Brightness on a iPhone 7 Plus?)
How can I display a dual world clock on home screen of iPhone 7
- Asked by Jackie F from Wooster
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I display a dual world clock on home screen of iPhone 7)