Can pointing an iPhone camera at a bright light damage the camera/affect image quality?
1 Answer from the Community
No. It can't damage your camera. But if you expose the camera to high temperature and a lot of UV light it can do some damage.
- Answered by Alim I from Peoria
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is there audio quality loss with this adaptor?
- Asked by Curtis S from La Canada
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there audio quality loss with this adaptor?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 3.5mm Headphone Jack A…
Will there be in-ear versions of this at some point?
- Asked by Donald B from Florham Park
- Flag as inappropriate (Will there be in-ear versions of this at some point?)
- Asked about: AirPods