Does iPhone bought in America work in Afghanistan?
I want to buy an iphone for a friend that lives in Afghanistan. I was wondering if it will work since they have a different power plug than those used in the US.
- Asked by fn from Santee
- Flag as inappropriate (Does iPhone bought in America work in Afghanistan?)
1 Answer from the Community
No, unfortunately the power adapter isn't the issue, it's the band technology used because they use a different frequency. If you want to buy them a phone I'd send them the money to buy the phone so they can buy a phone that works in their country.
- Answered by Oliver N from Whitefish Bay
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does the iPhone have an automatic redial feature?
- Asked by Patricia O from West Hollywood
- 16 Nov. 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the iPhone have an automatic redial feature?)