Does XS support 2 incoming phone lines
- Asked by Roger K from Tahoe City
- Flag as inappropriate Does XS support 2 incoming phone lines
3 Answers from the Community
Yes. search google for support apple com dual sim
- Answered by Steve S from Canton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
iPhone XS features dual sim with a nano sim and an e-sim. Both of your numbers can make and receive calls, however, your iPhone can only use one cellular network at a time. Example if your first number is currently on an active phone call, incoming calls on your second number will go to voicemail.
- Answered by Jason S from Independence
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
It does have that capability because it has Dual SIM (nano-SIM and eSIM), but note the following: Use of eSIM requires a wireless service plan (which may include restrictions on switching service providers and roaming, even after contract expiration). Not all carriers support eSIM. Use of eSIM in iPhone may be disabled when purchased from some carriers. See your carrier for details.
- Answered by David M from Marietta
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3