going to Italy in May with new IPhone 6...pls advise what we will need in the way of both converters and adaptors for our charger

we will need an adaptor because Italy has different outlet configs than US...but, how about a current converter, as Italy is on 230V system...
please outline just what we need to look at and buy for both converting the electrical charge, and adapting to the Italian outlets.
thank you,
John DesJardins

Follow this Question

1 Answer from the Community

  • Answer

    Take your regular charger and cable. Buy an adapter for European plugs (2 prong North American female to two prong European male) for about 4 bucks at your local electronics hut or suitcase store. The iPhone charger, as wilth other Apple chargers is dual voltage. You do not require a converter.

    Was this useful? Answer 1

    4 of 4 people found this useful

Similar Questions

See more Similar Questions