I have about 8,000 songs on my 128Gb phone. I want a new phone, but want to save some money on buying. Will a 64Gb fit that many songs or more?
3 Answers from the Community
You should check the amount of storage you have left on your 128Gb phone. Go to: Settings > General > [Device] Storage and see how much you have left.
- Answered by Jeremy G from Bothell
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
You can see how much space the music takes by going to Settings > General > iPhone Storage. You can see how much space is consumed by Apple Music or Spotify, whatever music service/app you use.
- Answered by Michael H from Lancaster
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Depends on the amount of storage the songs take on your iPhone. If you have an upgraded icloud storage, you can keep your songs in your icloud, and listen to them, when you're in cellular connectivity. You can check song storage in Settings > General > iPhone Storage
- Answered by Raymond P from Midland
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3