Overdrive app silences text messages
I use the Overdrive app to listen to audiobooks. The problem is that when I'm using the app, it silences my text messages. I still get texts but there is no sound or noise announcing them. Since I'm usually doing something else while listening to the app (getting dressed or driving, etc.) I'm not staring at the phone. Often I'll look down and have several missed messages because I didn't hear them when they came in. I don't know if this is an Overdrive issue or an iPhone issue, and Googling it has me coming up empty. Help!
- Asked by Megan L from Arnaudville
- Flag as inappropriate (Overdrive app silences text messages)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
How can I tell in my messages if it is incoming or outgoing?
- Asked by Robbie M from Bremerton
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I tell in my messages if it is incoming or outgoing?)
can text be enlarged in apps
- Asked by Gail P from Melbourne
- Flag as inappropriate (can text be enlarged in apps)
No answers yet