When you buy a non refurbished phone that has been reset can you hook your account up right away? Or do I need a store employee'a assistance?
I am in the process of getting an iPhone 6 from someone I grew up with. She sent me a video of her resetting the phone which she no longer uses. Will that wipe her account from it and allow me to add mine? Or do I need to take it to the apple store near my home to get it set up?
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
I need a phone charger and syncing cable for the very first iPhone made. Can I buy this in stores
- Asked by Arturo V from Los Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate (I need a phone charger and syncing cable for the very first iPhone made. Can I buy this in stores)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2m)
to get my phone repaired do i need the person thats on my account
- Asked by Kristen W from Vicksburg
- Flag as inappropriate (to get my phone repaired do i need the person thats on my account)
If I we’re to buy a phone at the Apple store (upgrade from a 6 to an 8+) would I need to pay an activation fee with Verizon for the new phone?