Will the mic on my old EarPods work with this?
- Asked about: Lightning to 3.5mm Headphone Jack A…
1 Answer from the Community
Using the headset from your previous iPhone with the lightning to 3.5mm adapter will allow use of the mic and control buttons.
- Answered by Noah B from Pasadena
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
does AirPods mic work with Rosetta Stone Language course
- Asked by Christian C from Lafayette
- Flag as inappropriate (does AirPods mic work with Rosetta Stone Language course)
- Asked about: AirPods
Do the lighting cable earpods work if i plug it into the battery case?
- Asked by Emerson C from Culver City
- Flag as inappropriate (Do the lighting cable earpods work if i plug it into the battery case?)
- Asked about: iPhone 7 Smart Battery Case - (PROD…