1 Answer from the Community
I found the same thing. The answer - from Apple Covent Garden - is that one needs a system upgrade, and to use iCloud with Air you need X.7.2 + spare 2GB memory.
- Answered by Jacqueline C
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
does this charger work on a macbook air
- Asked by Deborah O
- Flag as inappropriate (does this charger work on a macbook air)
- Asked about: Apple 85W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter (…
No answers yet
Will this work with an MacBook air??
- Asked by Kelly D from Rolling Prairie
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with an MacBook air??)
- Asked about: Belkin YourType Bluetooth Wireless …