I purchased an adapter with six adapters and I want to know which adapter will work in the UK? Do I use the one marked "Continental Europe"?

The adapter kit box is marked M8794G/B.


Follow this Question

No Answers have been submitted

Be the first to answer this question.  Answer now

Similar Questions

See more Similar Questions